The following is a list of links frequently used by USEUCOM staff.
- U.S. European Command (USEUCOM) Portal: Access to USEUCOM’s intranet, resources, and important links.
- Email OWA: Access to your DoD email.
- Army Knowledge Online (AKO): Provides secure access to Army Web assets, tools and services to soldiers, Army employees, retirees and family members worldwide.
- Army Benefits Center – Civilian: Automated benefits support through the GRB Platform and trained Benefits Specialists by providing necessary tools and knowledge to manage your benefits and entitlements.
- Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS): Application used by civilian employees to record time and attendance while capturing labor hours by job order.
- Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) Portal: Gives employees access to their most current Notices of Personnel Action (SF50s) and to employment verification information. Employees can also update educational and training information.
- Defense Travel System (DTS): A fully integrated, automated, end-to-end travel management system that enables DoD travelers to create authorizations (TDY travel orders), prepare reservations, receive approvals, generate travel vouchers, and receive a split reimbursement between their bank accounts and the Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) vendor.
- Defense Travel Management Office (DTMO) FAQs: DTMO performs analysis and prescribes rates for Overseas Cost of Living Allowance (COLA), CONUS COLA, Basic Allowance for Housing, Overseas Housing Allowance and Per Diem for overseas non-foreign areas. FAQ includes answers to questions on a variety of topics related to travel, transportation, and other allowance regulations.
- Joint Travel Regulations (JTR): Implements policy and law to establish travel and transportation allowances for Uniformed Service members.
- milConnect: DoD affiliates and beneficiaries can manage their benefits and records through a convenient self-service portal. MilConnect also provides secure access to the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
- MyBiz: A web-based self-service HR module that grants access to your official personnel information.
- MyPay: An innovative, automated system that puts you in control of processing certain discretionary pay data items without using paper forms. You can also get your pay and tax statements.
- Military OneSource: Your 24/7 connection to information, answers and support to help you reach your goals, overcome challenges and thrive. As a member of our military family, you are eligible to use this Department of Defense-funded program anytime, anywhere. The following link provides more information regarding OCONUS moves.
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) and Relocation Allowances FAQs: Answers to questions on a variety of topics related to PCS and relocation allowances.
- Visual Information Ordering Site (VIOS): Enterprise multimedia center including photography, videography, graphics, audio, and visuals. To schedule an appointment for photos or request visual information services, submit a work request online.