Guidance for Contracting Officers
EUCOM Operational Contract Support Policies And Procedures
Synchronized Predeployment & Operational Tracker
In the EUCOM AOR, SPOT applies to declared contingency operations and other operations designated by the Combatant Commander.
To determine if your contemplated contract action requires SPOT coverage, see the SPOT task order.
SPOT training and registration is provided at the SPOT Synchronized Predeployment & Operational Tracker (PDF, 97 kB)
- South Caucasus/Central & South Asian States Class Deviation (PDF, 406 kB)
Key Operational Contract Support Publications
- Joint Publication 4-10, Operational Contract Support (3,640 kB)
- DODI 3020.50, Private Security Contractors Operating in Contingency Operations (PDF, 124 kB)
- DODI 3020.41, Contractor Personnel Authorized to Accompany the U.S. Armed Forces
Other Contracting Support Links
- OSD-Program Support
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
For additional questions about Operational Contract Support (a.k.a. contingency contracting) in the EUCOM AOR, send an e-mail to: ECJ4Contracting@eucom.mil