The Defense Readiness Reporting System, managed within the ECJ7 Analysis and Assessments Directorate, is a mission-focused application that improves assessment of the U.S. Armed Forces ability to support the National Military Strategy.
DRRS allows the commander to manage rather than monitor readiness, which places the command in a proactive position.
The DRRS validates the probability of success and identifies operational capability gaps and associated risks while it portrays readiness issues in a visual template to facilitate rapid situational awareness and improves the efficiency of readiness reporting by merging previously unrelated stovepipe data into a single integrated, authoritative source simultaneously providing quantitative and qualitative links to near real-time readiness with standing contingency and operational plans.
- Allows viewing of resource data and traditional Status of Resource and Training System (SORTS) readiness data of any organization
- Allows the user to create custom groups for easy comparison of readiness status
- Provides Readiness Index the capability to identify personnel with foreign language skills and regional expertise within the DoD forces
- Enables Quick Search functions which leads to the rapid determination of force readiness by capability, rather than by organization
- Provides the ability to view Mission Capability and readiness metrics for all DoD organizations which drives plans and actions to ensure mission accomplishment