The Joint Training and Exercises Division focuses on training the joint force to meet EUCOM's readiness and training requirements during joint, regional, and multi/bi-lateral exercises.
The Theater Assessments and Analysis Division analyzes Theater Campaign Plan (TCP) progress, hindrances, and obstacles, and risk through the quarterly/annual TCP assessment. The Lessons Learned branch conducts numerous collection and analysis activities in support of the command. The Managers’ Internal Controls Program (MICP) reports annually to the Office of the Secretary of Defense. The MICP protects resources against waste, fraud, abuse and misuse by applying principles to reduce or eliminate risks, gain efficiencies and increase process effectiveness.
The Operational Assessments and Analysis Division develops EUCOM’s theater operational assessment process, appropriate contingency plans, operation orders, executive orders, crisis management, theater-level exercises, and focused assessments. It also manages EUCOM’s theater Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), and conducts the annual EUCOM Joint Mission Essential Task List (JMETL) conference.
Address: HQ USEUCOM/ECJ7, Unit 30400, APO AE 09131
Comm.: +49 (0)711-680-4002
Comm. Fax: +49 (0)711-680-6851
DSN Fax: 314-430-6851
- More in Command Structure
- U.S. European Command Headquarters Commandant's Office
- J1 - Manpower, Personnel and Administration
- J2 - Intelligence
- J3 - European Command Plans and Operations Center (EPOC)
- J4 - Logistics
- J5/8 - Policy, Strategy, Partnering and Capabilities
- J6 – C4/Cyber
- J7– Exercises and Assessments
- J9 – Interagency Partnering
- History Office
- Inspector General
- Judge Advocate
- Communication and Engagement
- Marshall Center
- NATO School
- Offices of Defense Cooperation